I will start by saying I do not like red peppers and I do not like sriracha. Impossibly, I somehow love this pesto.
You already know none of my pictures came out looking at all appetizing–and since I trust you can all envision what a pesto looks like, I will leave you instead with a picture of MrKef finding the coin in the vasilopita this year:
My life with this man is filled with joy and happiness. Yours will be, too, if you make this delicious pesto and slather it on pretty much everything.
Red Pepper Sriracha Pesto
- 12 oz roasted red peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 c pecan halves
- 2 oz feta cheese (about 1/4 c)
- 1 oz (about a handful) arugula or spinach
- sriarcha, to taste (in my house this was about 5 TBS- you do you)
- 1.5 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS water
- Place all ingredients in food processor. Pulse until desired texture, probably about 10-12 seconds.
- Slather on everything.