JetSet and I are embarking on our yearly pilgrimage to paradise in a couple weeks– but that doesn’t mean CuK has to go dark.
If you’ve got an awesome recipe, funny story, running tips, triathlon review, or really…well, anything that you’d like to share, send me a post with pictures, links, etc to email@example.com before July 15th.
- Usually I write about food, how awesome it is to be Greek, running/triathlons, funny things my family does, or sort-of-healthy snacks I found at Whole Foods. Those are great–but if you have something you think would be interesting to all the Keftanis out there, I’d love to hear about it.
- Posts should be 600-800 words or so, but I prefer quality over word count– this is not your high school research paper. Be funny, be specific, and be you!
- Posts should be new and original, not just recycled material from your blog. Exceptions will be made for recycled material that has been awarded a Pulitzer, published in the New Yorker, or nominated for a Macarthur Grant. But that’s where I draw the line.
- I reserve the right to edit your post, and I probably will.
- Send your posts with any relevant pictures, links, whatever to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15th.
Can’t wait to read ‘em!